For all Airfield, Aircraft and other aviation-related insurance sold by Approach Aviation, GAAC receives a proportionate donation.
European General Aviation Airfield Insurance
Global Aerospace is a leading provider of insurance to the worldwide aerospace community. The company’s experience dates back to the 1920s, and it has demonstrated leadership, innovation and a customer-first attitude ever since. It’s customers benefit from working with an independent aviation insurance specialist that understands the challenges of the industry.
General Aviation Airfield Insurance Policyholders can expect:
- Affordable, comprehensive coverage
- Annual premium payment for easy budgeting
- Electronically issued policies through your broker
- 24 hour underwriting and claims service
The benefits of Global Aerospace’s policy wording:*
- Motor legal liability coverage. Provides coverage for the use of vehicles within the confines of an airport/airfield (excluding road traffic act or equivalent) which would ordinarily be excluded from motor policies.
- Property damage to vehicle not owned, rented or leased by the Insured, but in their care, custody, or control.
- Legal protection. Insurers will defend the Insured when a suit is brought against them and reimburse legal costs and expenses in addition to the limit of liability.
- Liability arising out of the supply of food and drink by the Insured at their covered premises.
- Coverage at any premises used by the Insured in connection with their business as airfield operator/owner.
- Drafted by in-house policy wording specialists and regularly reviewed to maintain relevancy.
For further details and quotes, please visit Approach Aviation Insurance website.